Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
- Our School aims
- To provide a rich, broad, balanced and varied curriculum to address the needs of individuals in a stimulating environment
- To provide a caring and committed staff
- To provide a safe, happy and ordered environment where fairness, justice and tolerance are always in evidence
- To provide an equal opportunity for all irrespective of age, gender, disability, religion, race or ethnic origin
- To provide positive encouragement to each individual in order to achieve their fullest potential
- To enhance spiritual, moral, cultural and social values and promote the learning experience through interaction with the wider community.
Through the caring ethos the governors and staff aim to present to children a wide and balanced curriculum, enabling the children in our care to become independent learners.
The school is committed to working together with parents for the benefit of all of the children regardless of gender, race or religion.